First Encounters


My first memory of seeing a dick in front of me was my cousins, a much older cousin. I don't know why but my cousin use to like taking my trousers off, it's weird how straight people enjoy doing seemingly queer things - I guess we're all slightly queer at heart. Even younger cousins like ganging up on me to take my trousers off - is it just me? I remember getting so angry every time that I started crying - this was when I was quite young by the way. Once I got so angry that I demanded my older cousin take his off. I remember taking me so long to get him to take his off cause he was so reluctant and wanted to leave but I insisted saying "You've seen mine so why can't I see yours". He eventually took his trousers off for about 10 seconds. That was the first time I saw another person's cock in front of me that I remembered the look of - vaguely. Don't expect it to be a Hallelujah moment, it wasn't. It was all wrinkly and shrivelled but anyway I'd seen it. I think I was kind of plotting it actually! The devil in me. I think I was about 12 then.

I definitely know I've seen other cocks before but I just don't remember anything. Like I've bathed with my brother but I just don't remember seeing his cock. I'd definitely seen nudity in front of me before that though, in the showers of the swimming pool - but most of those were old men.

I don't know why I'm typing this but the first unplanned nudity I saw was on a trip to America. We were in this hostel which had shoddy showers. There was one shower facility on the whole floor with about 3 cubicles for men. I wasn't too keen on showering there because it stank of piss and there were stains of it too - I felt dirtier after showering there! But once in the evening I popped in. It was quiet. When you opened the door there was a wall separating the toilets from the showers so you couldn't see directly into the showers when you looked in. Well when I walked towards the showers I was shocked by a guy standing there with his back towards me drying himself off. He was about my age and had a perk bubble butt that you could just grab and play with for the whole day. I was so self conscious at that moment that I'd rushed into the cubicle. Oh I wished the cubicles were full that day or instead I'd decided to brush my teeth first. If I wasn't with friends I think I may have plucked up the courage to talk to him and hopefully do more, wink wink! Those are the moments you'd wish to remember for the rest of your life I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Do You Like My Background? If so thanks to GosuBlogger @ btemplates :)