Mister Universe Model 2010

NOTE: All photos were taken from bellezavenezolana.net


I am a huge fan of contests, something about competition and somebody winning makes me interested for some reason. So what better than a male pageant! Yeah I know the UK are notoriously against pageants but I don't find anything wrong with them. To be honest there are many more degrading things in the world and as long as the people competiting feel fine about it why should we stop it from happening? If they want to flaunt their goods why not? If you've got it flaunt it! I just get so jealous of their fantastic physique and good looks :(

My first actual following of a male pageant was earlier on this year. I'd seen a few winners in the past but Mr. World 2010 was the first time I had seen all the contestant's profiles and photos and really had a favourites list. I'd love to talk more about it but its in the past so isn't as interesting as we know who won. However I must say the finalists were pretty shocking. My favourites were (in order)

Brazil - Jonas Sulzbach
Poland - Maksymilian Lewandowski
Spain - Guillermo Garcia
Costa Rica - Eduardo Cube
Serbia - Vasa Nestorovic
Colombia - Camilo Garcia
South Africa - Jaco De Bruyn
Romania - Voicu Panzar
Mexico - Alvaro Alvarez
Croatia - Dino Bubicic

I was truly disappointed with that pageant as none of my favourites made the final :( Only 3 got into the semis!

There are actually some in Mister Universe Model that were in Mister World 2010.

So now I'm going to lead you through Mister Universe Model in my eyes. In the following hours I'll post up every contestant with a short commentary. Then I'll score and rank the contestants. My scoring is based on Physique, Look, Charisma and likeability.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Archivo del blog

Do You Like My Background? If so thanks to GosuBlogger @ btemplates :)