Best ever Mr Hong Kong's

I thought I'd start the year off reminiscing the past. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a pageant hag but I just love competitions, so hot guys + competitions = a win win situation for me. I just don't have anything about my life I want to post about now, hopefully things will be more interesting once I get to uni as I'm not ready to tell my dad about me being gay. It's hard you know, I don't really know how my life will shape out, I see myself being in a loving family having a wife and kids. I know I'll love my wife but at the same time I know I'll lust for men as well. Sadly that rarely makes a good relationship. 

Whilst I'm pro surrogacy I think I'd like to raise my child in a husband and wife marriage. I wanted to talk about this since Elton John's surrogacy news has come out. On top of that I don't know if I'll ever be able to live with somebody for all my life. I can easily see myself being compatible with my partner but I'll just get quite bored seeing them everyday (same applies with a man I think). And is there any point of doing the whole marriage with benefits thing, because surely one day one of you will just feel tired of the whole thing. I hear news about couples being quite free with their sexual life but still remain a loving couple, that seems to be perfect for me, but nothing ever is perfect! Well I've gone on a bit too long about something that isn't related. So, here you go, my 10 favourite Mr Hong Kong's in the past  years (in order). I've added Chinese names so if you want to do some web searching you can, you'll get many more photos of each guy with the Chinese names - there are definitely some weird and wonderful photos lurking around!


10th
Otto Chan
陳志健
2006 1st Runner Up
Stats: In 2006
24 (~28) years old
5ft 10
80 kg (I'm sure he's lighter now)



To be honest I didn't like Otto when he participated in Mr Hong Kong (MrHK) 2006. I actually don't remember too much about that year as I think it was the weakest of the six year history of MrHK. His hair was a mess and he just looked a bit "plain guy with a buff body". However a few years on when he cut his hair and looked more lean I just found him so hot. He seems to have lost a lot of weight however as his face now looks a bit gaunt at times but he's definitely much hotter now than when he was at MrHK06.


9th
Summer Lau
劉志偉 
2010 Top 5
Stats: In 2010
35! years old
5ft 11.5
72 kg


right

Everytime I look at Summer I just think - 35! Really. Yes he looks a bit more mature than some of the other guys but he doesn't look over 30 to me. Anyway Summer was one of my favourites this year, he stood out from the get go but he's just overly confident. Confidence is good but it gets annoying to a point. The way he speaks can tip anybody off the boat but I still like him and I'm sure all that ego was exaggerated for the show. 


8th
Stephan Huynh
黃長興
2005 Top 4
Stats: In 2005
26 (~31) years old
5ft 9.5
76 kg



Yet again I wasn't sure about Stephan when he entered MrHK 05. He just looked a bit annoyed and never smiled. However with a few years working at TVB he seems to have lightened up a bit and works his amazing smile time after time. His younger brother competed at MrHK 06 and won but Stephan is definitely more famous, his younger brother, Francois, is infamous for a sordid love life. Also what is it with these guys and slimming down after the competition?


7th
Michael Tsu
朱允崇
2008 Champion
Stats: In 2008
23 (~25) years old
5ft 9
69 kg



Another guy I didn't really like during the competition, what is it with this pattern? Well anyway I think I disliked him because he totally outshone my favourite on the night and he was pretty cheesy throughout the competition. However after my frustration was over I just couldn't help but full in love with his cute smile and playful attitude. He was sweet and adorable so I can understand why he won that night.


6th
Michael Chiu
趙國東
2007 1st Runner Up
Stats: In 2007
20 (~23) years old
6ft
81kg

Centre


Michael Chiu wasn't the best looking guy in the competition nor in this list but I loved him because he was charismatic, energetic, young and had a hot body to top it all off. His personality shone through and it's great to see a young, well built Chinese guy. He may not be the best looking but he had everything else. He did however lose to an equally good competitor.


5th
William Chak
翟威廉
2010 Champion
Stats: In 2010
25 years old
5ft 10
74 kg



William Chak is undeniably good looking and on the night he was brilliant, fully deserving of his win. There is however something that concerns me a bit, he just seems a bit put together verging on fake. He was quick witted, talented and humble on the night but for some reason to me it all looked for show. Well anyway he is still one of the best MrHK's in the history of the competition - and talk about hairy, well not really hairy but quite hairy for a HK dude but the thing is his "hairiness" just looked unkempt rather than attractive.


4th
Dickson Wong
黃文迪
2008 Top 6
Stats: In 2008
30 (~32) years old
5 ft 10
66 kg



This guy is extremely handsome and he knows how to move his body! However if there was any guy that I can remember coming off as arrogant it was him. Whilst he was hot and had the most sexy smile ever he came off quite badly during the competition, his confidence made him seem arrogant and above it all. Though yet again I don't want to judge somebody's personality without seeing them more (or better seeing them in real life) but I can judge his looks and physique very well from the comfort of my room! lol


3rd
Angus Ip
葉建希
2010 3rd Runner Up
Stats: In 2010
20 years old
5ft 6
64 kg



Mix boyish good looks with a slamming body and you get Angus - yes like Angus steak - simply juicy! lol Yes I do like him more than William Chak but I think William was the better choice on the night because Angus wasn't really that eloquent or charismatic. However he has the cutest smile and the most sexy body. I do like taller guys though but Angus had this thing that made me look over his height (no pun intended). If this guy was more eloquent he would truly be the stuff of my dreams!


2nd
Benjamin Yuen
袁偉豪
2007 Champion
Stats: In 2007
26 (~29) years old
5ft 9.5
72 kg



Benjamin, oh Benjamin! This guy is just so sweet yet handsome. I like his look a lot and whilst he's not the crazy energetic type he mixes energy with a calm exterior perfectly - a little bit of this and that. He has a certain charm about him that is extremely attractive and he seems pretty genuine as well. Not to mention his body is delectable! I'm not a man-eater btw.

1st
Matthew Ko
高鈞賢
2005 Champion
Stats: In 2005
21 (~26) years old
6ft 1
73 kg


right

When it comes to "my type" I think Matthew Ko is very close for an Asian guy. He's tall, handsome, cute but also masculine, sweet, eloquent, talented and also a genuinely decent guy. He may not have the best body out of my group of 10 but it isn't bad. 5 years on and he still tops my list as my favourite Mr. Hong Kong! He's now acting at TVB but I must say he isn't that great, some decent performances but he has a way to go. Hopefully he'll improve in the future and become a staple on the TV screen.


And now I present to you the...

Honourable Mentions:
2005: Michael Tang, Charles Ng, Byron Pang, Billy Kong

]

Michael would have been a viable Top 15 candidate for me, great body but his face irks me a bit
Charles Ng, a sweet guy, nice body, quite handsome but a bit forgettable
Byron Pang is quite the nifty guy! He has a hot body but I'm not sure about his personality. He did some gay arthouse movies where he did some full frontal shots btw!
Billy Kong, I didn't even know he participated before I reviewed the past contestants. He looks quite hot here and I think he would have been a credible Top 15 for me, he currently works at TVB.


2006: Francois Huynh (Champion), Gordon Yeung



Francois Huynh, won MrHK2006. At the time he was probably the best candidate. He was involved in a few "scandals" this year and last I think. He was dating an older married woman and some sex photos leaked on the net of him with another woman.
Gordon Yeung has a nice body and a cute smile, wasn't really memorable in the competition though.

Of Note;
Johnny Lam

Whilst I don't really remember much of him I just had to post this photo. Hot body but that chest hair is so hilarious! It's in tufts or something, does it grow like that naturally?


2007: Zico Hau, Deric Wan, Leo Lee, Jackie Lee


Zico Hau, a fresh young face, energetic and quite cute
Deric Wan, quite the same can be said for Deric
Leo Lee, didn't really like him in the competition but he's decent looking
Jackie Lee, quite underrated, he had a nice smile and body


2008: William Wong, Alan Wan, Joey Law, Quinn Ho, Calvin Lui



William Wong, don't really remember much of him but he continues the tradition of fresh faced, energetic No.1's.
Alan Wu, quite sweet and buff!
Joey Law, didn't really like this guy in the competition but he's an ok looker
Quinn Ho, maybe he was a bit too lean and his hair was a bit off a mess during the competition but he's quite a nice looking guy with a very charming smile.
Calvin Lui kind of overdid it on the night for me, but he still is quite a nice looking guy.


2009: Jason Cheng, Calvin Chan, Keith Cheng, Jack Hui (Champion), Kim Lee, Dominic Lam, Aurelien Ng


 



Jason Cheng, totally underrated, would have made my Top 15. He had a nice vibe about him and he had a great body.
Calvin Chan, cute, young and sweet a bit shy though.
Keith Cheng, he had a gorgeous bubble butt! ooh R18 stuff here. Supposedly he was gay because I read news that he had a profile page on some gay website or something like that.
Jack Hui, the winner of 2009, he was ok, a good all rounder. He can look nice as well but he's a bit forgettable.
Kim Li, man meat basically
Dominic Lam, I love his dorky smile and he has a very toned body. Could have made my Top 10 but I didn't see enough of him and he was a little bit stiff.
Aurelien Ng, lovely guy, handsome, nice body. Totally robbed on the night though. He does however have this snobbish look about him and his voice is so evening Radio DJ! Well he does work as a DJ.


2010: Argus Ip, Cristiano Chan, Sam Hui



Argus Ip, cute and young! He had a lovely smile and he's very tanned!
Cristiano Chan, awesome body, shame about the face.
Sam Hui, I like him, I don't know why nobody else seems to like him. His face is a bit angular though.

And there you have it, the best guys of the past 6 years of Mr. Hong Kong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Do You Like My Background? If so thanks to GosuBlogger @ btemplates :)