Mr Asia 2011

Whilst on the topic I have also been looking at Mr Asia and here are my opinions (comments will increase tomorrow)

Contestants who interest me
2 (Korea), 6 (Japan), 7 (China), 11 (Kyrgyzstan), 12 (Hong Kong), 13 (Taiwan)

10 (Korea) and 16 (Thailand) are bubbling under

2 - Slender body, no abs but tall and intriguing looking like a Korean star.
6 - The face of the year, body is very twinkish but his face is that of a Japanese megastar.
7 - Great body, face can vary
11 - The best "white" candidate, cute but masculine.
12 - Twinkish, Hong Kong look. Very cute and love his sunny image
13 - Body needs a bit more toning but very distinctive face, I can see him in Taiwanese dramas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Do You Like My Background? If so thanks to GosuBlogger @ btemplates :)