Mr Hong Kong 2010 Quick Update

I just saw who won Mr. Hong Kong 2010. If you've been a keen follower then it is really no surprise. No.10 William Chak stormed away with the title winning all awards on the night and I think only missed out on 1 award out of all awards in the competition.

I watched about half of it so will have to rewatch it sometime, whilst I think No.10 was a worthy winner I don't understand why he was the outright favourite, personally I don't think he's the best looking or has the best body nor do I think he is the most eloquent or the most charismatic but I think the reason why he is so loved is because he is a very strong all rounder - he has an ounce of everything.

Here is what my predictions looked like just before the show (remember these are my predictions not my favourites)

Winner: No.10 William Chak
Top 4: No.5 Ronan Bai, No.8 Summer Lau, No. 9 Argus Ip

So basically I was only wrong with No.8. This year was way too predictable.

This was how I tallied the 10 in terms of predictions (Looks, Body, Eloquence, Charisma, Smile)
No.1 - He only has the body, if he had the smile he would have made it.
No.2 - He has the charisma I think and a good height but is a far out from the title.
No.3 - Wild card, he may have the charisma and go through in terms of cuteness, otherwise long shot.
No.4 - Body and occasionally looks, he'll need to brush up on his charisma.
No.5 - Charisma, eloquence and a decent body will get him through (I don't like him though)
No.6 - I don't think he has much on his side.
No.7 - He is sadly forgettable as you can't really say he excels in any category
No.8 - He has the charisma and smile, he'll need to work his ass off is he wants to win though as he has similar attributes to No.10
No. 9 - At first I wasn't keen but I know his youth, smile and slightly shy nature will make girls melt, and therefore catapult him into the Top 4.
No.10 - Come on, the title is basically his.

Top 4 Status
Definite: 10
Very Likely: 5, 9
Good Chance: 4, 8
Dark Horse: 1, 2
Some Work to do: 3
Unlikely: 6, 7

Every year I'm sure the other guys toss the winner up in the air, this year it didn't happen - I think that shows a slight resentment to No.10, how he was basically the winner from the start - I feel sorry for the other guys as I think No.10 isn't out of their league it's just that he performed to the audiences taste. Personally my favourite pre show was No.4 and then 1,8,10. Oh well.

I'll post a review later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Do You Like My Background? If so thanks to GosuBlogger @ btemplates :)