Mr. Hong Kong 2010

x
I'm back! Sorry for the long wait.

Currently I'm in Hong Kong so what better than to post about Mr. Hong Kong 2010. I personally think that this year is a better year than the last.

No.1 - Cristiano Chan


This 20 year old has the physique of a god! I'm utterly in love with his body! His face isn't fantastic but it is nice but he does tend to look older than his age. 
One of my favourites.

No.2 - Yangong Li


I think what sells this guy is his cheeky look. He looks like a lot of fun to be around. His height is also a nice attribute though he does look a bit plain. He's 21 btw.

No.3 - Nicholas Ooi


This guy is 24! Older than the last two! He isn't my type - for pageantry at least. His body needs some toning and he isn't the most attractive out of the ten contestants.

No.4 - Angus Ip


Another 20 year old who has a physique to die for! The only problem with him is that he is a bit short compared to the rest of the guys but he looks very "sunshine" and one of the better looking guys this year. One of my favourites.

No. 5 - Ronan Bai


I don't know why I don't like him, he just isn't my type - it's weird because he looks ok and his body is well toned. He's 29 btw.

No.6 - Michael Cheng


I don't like Michael because he doesn't give me that right vibe. To me he looks like he can't really be asked and looks a bit standoffish. There are photos of him where he looks quite handsome but most of the others he doesn't - and I think he is the least toned out of the 10. 20 year old.

No.7 - Sam Hui


This 24 year old didn't really catch my eye at the start but I think he is a real dark horse. I think he is one of those guys that will look really hot on the night. His height definitely helps and his body is quite nice also.

No.8 - Summer Lau


I think Summer is one of the better looking guys this year (there are better photos of him btw). What shocked me was that he was 35! He doesn't look it imo. The problem Summer has is that he is much louder than most of the other guys - his confidence can easily be translated into cockiness if he doesn't tone it down. One of my favourites.

No.9 - Argus Ip


An Angus now an Argus? Both Ip as well! Anyway this guy is the youngest contestant, he's just 18! Anyway he's another one of the "sunshine boys" I think he'll be a real dark horse this year as he looks ok, has a healthy body and a nice smile.

No.10 - William Chak


This guy was an early favourite of mine, he has participated in male pageants before btw, but for some reason I don't like him as much now. I think it's the hair but anyway he looks decent, has a nice body and seems very eloquent - a good combination.


My ranking of the ten guys
Top 3: (1) Christiano (4) Angus (8) Summer
Top 5: (9) Argus (10) William
Close Calls: (2) Yangong (7) Sam
Others: (3) Nicholas (5) Ronan
Worst: (6) Michael

If you're looking for more photos missossology is a good site just find the thread and it has a lot of photos. The final is on August 21st.

Will update in the future

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Do You Like My Background? If so thanks to GosuBlogger @ btemplates :)