Mister Brazil 2011

Why is all the goodness happening now, the busiest time of my life! Why am I even complaining! The guys of Mr Brazil are hot! Honestly Mr Brazil's calibre is always as high as any international competition.

So without further ado here are my Top 10...

10th
Mister Distrito Federal - Cesar Curti





The No.10 spot was actually very difficult to fill, I kept on changing this until I finally decided on Cesar Curti, why? Because I love the Japanese/Brazilian mix in him!


9th
Mister Atol das Rocas - Renan Oliveira




Why does Renan score so highly with me? I think it's the piercing eyes with those luscious lips and I'm not a beard man normally but he totally works it.

8th
Mister Ilha de Porto Belo - Edu Locatelli




Edu's a rather sly one, he nearly skipped under my radar but I just love his modelling shots.

7th
Mister Alcatrezes - Marco Betti




Marco's a difficult one, he's the type that I'm not sure I'll love after seeing candids of him but for now his modelling shots make me drool!

6th
Mister Sao Pedro and Sao Paulo - Ricardo Magryno




There's something about squinty eyes and a slight manpout that I love.

You think you've seen the hottest, there's still 5 more! Now it gets really tough.

5th
Mister Sergipe - Joao Chiaffitelli






I find it hard to believe that Joao was a replacement. Whilst I thought the original Mister Sergipe was a great contestant I argue that Joao is even better.

4th
Mister Piaui - Murilo Rezende






These 4 are my standouts this year, last year it was Jonas Sulzbach and Marlon di Gregori this year we have two times that! I just love Murilo's well sculpted face, I hope he doesn't stick with the moustache though.

3rd
Mister Ilhas do Delta do Jacui - Gustavo Martins Schmitt






Gustavo is just the perfect boy next door mixed with a slightly saucy plumber! Love his masculine jawline and cute smile. J'adore!

2nd
Mister Ilhas de Buzios - Lucas Malvacini






Lucas isn't even the most photogenic guy but he has that innate sex appeal comparable to the likes of Jonas Sulzbach. I would love to see some candid shots of him but for now lets just drool over his theboy pics.

1st...
Mister Roraima - Junior Ferreira






This was a difficult choice but when push came to shove Junior just popped out as the most plausible favourite of mine. Love his slight fuzz, his gorgeous body, his masculine feature (which also have a hint of femininity) and what's best is I have a candid/polaroid shot of him so I know it's not just the makeup and lighting tricking my eye! But I should learn that favourites fall fast after seeing candid photographs!

I heard that they will stream it live on Saturday so see you then :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

marry me.

Post a Comment

Followers

Archivo del blog

Do You Like My Background? If so thanks to GosuBlogger @ btemplates :)