Mister Universe Model 2011 (04/05/11 update)

Every so often I will update on my Top 10 list it has changed quite drastically actually. The standard however doesn't seem as high as last year.

OUT
10th. USA - he looks too preened
9th. Indonesia - a bit plain, sorry.
6th. Portugal - something just doesn't work out


10th
Luxembourg - David Florentin

Formerly 4th

He just keeps his Top 10 position, I think he looks a bit awkward and I don't really like how he wears these low circle necks (quite a lot of them are wearing stuff like that for some reason) but I like his smile and he has a nice body.


9th 
Malta - Norbert Bezzina

NEW

Malta pushes into my Top 10, he looks nice but a bit forgettable, we still have more than a week to see.


8th
Chile - Danilo Rodriguez

Formerly 3rd

Chile drops to 8th because he looks a bit drained and the others have outperformed him basically.


7th
Ukraine - Oleg Sukhoverkhov

Formerly 2nd

He looks too preened when he doesn't smile, he doesn't really give me the same vibe as his modelling photos but I do like his smile.


6th
Dominican Republic - Antonio Duarte

NEW

Antonio stands out because of his lovely features and skin tone. I want to see more of him though. 


5th
Denmark - Morten Krogh Jeppesen

NEW

He looks so much better in candid shots compared to his modelling photos, love his smile.


4th
Ireland - Darragh Hayes

Formerly 8th

I love Ireland's physique and his cheeky look but I find he looks a bit awkward sometimes but my favourites are all falling apart so Ireland jumps to 4th. He's probably a favourite to win considering the past winners of MUM.


3rd
France - Jordan Haag

Formerly 5th

I like Jordan but I'm not sure he'll do that well here.


2nd
Belgium - Sonny Wouters

Formerly 1st

I still love Sonny but he isn't as huge a fave as Tarik was last year, he'll definitely be a contender for the top spot though but at the moment somebody else stands out. 


1st
Serbia - Milos Micovic

Formerly 7th

I thought I would be disappointed with Milos once his candid photos came out but I adore him, he literally does stand out as well as he looks like the tallest. Can't wait to see more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Archivo del blog

Do You Like My Background? If so thanks to GosuBlogger @ btemplates :)