Mister Universe model 2011

Pageant hag is back :) After last years amazing pageant and amazing winner I have very high hopes for this years Mister Universe Model. However before I tell you my pre-pageant Top 10 I want to go batshit over why Voljen Gubeljic (yes the hunk from 2010) and Tommy Dion (Canada) are not competing any more - and to a lesser extent Marcos Polombo from Uruguay. These three would have easily made my Top 10 pre pageant favourites and whilst the pageant has a lot of good candidates it's lacking that one standout that Voljen really could have been - so disappointed because Voljen would have fit perfectly into MUM. (Saudi Arabia and the Philippines also looked like decent candidates).

Anyway without further ado my Top 10 pre pageant favourites.

10th
USA - Aaron Chavis

I don't really love Aaron but he scraped into my Top 10 because of some sexy shots on MUM's website - love the acronym. 

9th
Indonesia - Rikas Harsa

For now Rikas stays at 9th, whilst I think he's probably more photogenic than telegenic I'll just have to wait and see.

8th
Ireland - Darragh Hayes

He competed last year at Mr International but didn't make the final cut, for some reason I like him more now than last time I saw him :S

7th
Serbia - Milos Micovic

He's very photogenic but I'm preparing for a huge letdown, hopefully not.

6th
Portugal - Ricardo Cruz

I can only find 3 photos of him, all are hot but I need to see more.

5th
France - Jordan Haag

Jordan was one of my favourites last year, I wonder how he'll fare here.

4th
Luxembourg - David Florentin

He's gorgeous, and I love his smile and masculine physique!

3rd
Chile - Danilo Rodriguez

I need to see more of this guy, I honestly had no idea Chile was sending another hot specimen.

2nd
Ukraine - Oleg Sukhoverkhov

I would love to see more of Oleg, his modelling shots are enough for me to put him at 2nd but I want candid now!

1ST
Belgium - Sonny Wouters

I LOVE SONNY! But I'm slightly disappointed because nobody has been able to usurp my favouritism towards him since I first saw that he was competing - if only Voljen came to the Dominican Republic.

And here are some guys I have my pervy... ahem eye on.

Venezuela
Honduras
Panama
Denmark
Bolivia
Malta
Brazil
South Africa
Dominican Republic
Guatemala
Slovenia
Spain
Cuba

Catch you later

PS. OMG I just realised if Voljen and Tommy joined my Top 4 would be the same countries as last year! Bosnia, Canada, Belgium and Chile! WEIRD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Archivo del blog

Do You Like My Background? If so thanks to GosuBlogger @ btemplates :)