Mister Universe Model 2011 (10/05/11 Update)

My favourites are starting to solidify, I think it's pretty obvious that I have 3/4 favourites at the moment that are unlikely to change but the rest of my Top 10 are much more difficult to choose between. Most of my Top 10 are still there but there are now a lot more Bubbling Unders.

OUT
10th. Colombia - He needs to smile.


10th. 
Ireland - Darragh Hayes

8th-4th-7th-10th

Ireland is slowly dropping down my list, something just doesn't click with him and that was probably what made me look over him at Mr International.


9th. 
Venezuela - Juan Pablo Gomez

BB-NA-BB-9th

Personally I thought I didn't like Venezuela but I realised he was giving me a lot of eye candy in his speedos so he makes the list, his jaw however is a bit to wide for my liking.


8th.
Portugal - Ricardo Cruz

6th-NA-9th-8th

There is still something that irks me about him, something about his face from his nose down just makes me a little confused. However I love his smile and he looks like an easy going guy.


7th.
France - Jordan Haag

5th-3rd-6th-7th

Jordan is not standing out, I don't know why but he just hasn't made an impact here. He still looks lovely but sometimes he can look a bit stoned with the redness under his eyes.


6th.
Denmark - Morten Krogh Jeppesen

BB-5th-4th-6th

Denmark is gorgeous when he just smiles but when he does his pout it puts me off him. Most of the time when he's smiling he's with other guys but I have no idea why he starts pouting when he's on his own. Stop pouting and he will probably make my Top 4.


5th.
South Africa - Jacques Fagan

BB-NA-8th-5th

I questioned whether I liked him enough to put him in my Top 5 but then he hasn't done anything wrong and he's rather "cute". The only thing which makes me think twice is his eye thing - they look a bit crazy.


4th.
Chile - Danilo Rodriguez

3rd-8th-5th-4th

What makes Chile attractive is his smile and fun loving personality, he looks so happy in all his shots. I feel like he's one of the favourites but I was shocked when he didn't make the Best Body final. His nose does irk me a bit though.


3rd.
Ukraine - Oleg Sukhoverkhov

2nd-7th-3rd-3rd

Any guy that can wear skin coloured speedos and look confident in them deserves my praise. Every time I see one of his photos I go "OMG he's naked" but then realise it's only his skin coloured speedos.


2nd.
Belgium - Sonny Wouters

1st-2nd-2nd-2nd

Belgium and "No.1" are just so close. But it's agonising to put Belgium 2nd every time, I just need a catalyst to put Belgium 1st.


1st.
Serbia - Milos Micovic

7th-1st-1st-1st

I just love Serbia, he has lead from the start of this competition - for me anyway. Will he win? Probably not. He isn't a Tarik Kaljanac type of guy which MUM is looking for.


Bubbling Unders
Brazil
Colombia
Luxembourg
Bolivia
Honduras
Peru
Dominican Republic
Mayan Riviera
Ecuador - if only he could change his smile.
Iraq
Mexico


Oh and whilst I'm here the Top 5 for the Best Body Competition were Slovenia, Mexico, Luxembourg, Bolivia and South Africa. The results were rather shocking to me as Slovenia won and he wasn't on my radar but this competition is a good indicator of the potential Top 5 as last year the Top 3 made the eventual Top 5. I was shocked Chile and Venezuela didn't make it and Ukraine would have been a good choice, my Top 5 would have been Chile, Venezuela, Ukraine, Mexico and Bolivia.

Favourites for the title:
Chile - though not making Best Body final 5 was a huge hit.
Venezuela - same with Venezuela
South Africa - don't know...
Slovenia - well he did win Best Body
Mexico - Unsure about this one.

and for now I'd put Ireland, Serbia, Belgium, Portugal, Ukraine and Luxembourg as potential Top 10s.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Archivo del blog

Do You Like My Background? If so thanks to GosuBlogger @ btemplates :)